Join us for a tour via bicycle of the 2022 Newton PorchFest. We’ll start at the Newton Free Library at 330 Homer St., Newton Center at 3:00pm, drop in to check out four bands in three villages (Waban, Auburndale, Lower Falls) and then return to the library. Here is a listing of stops and approximate times if you’d like to join enroute:
1. 3:00pm: Depart from Library, 300 Homer St.
2. 3:15-3:45: 702 Chestnut St., Waban — Band #2 Brian DeStoop and The Old Haunts who play from 3:00-4:00
3. 4:00-4:20: 114 Windermere Rd. Auburndale — Band #35 Lock Bolt and Key who play from 4:00-6:00
4. 4:30-5:00: 19 Sherrin Road Lower Falls — Band #26 The Heritage who play from 4:30-5:30
5. 5:10-5:40: 21 Fern St. Auburndale — Band #40 Nate Aronow Nextet who play from 4:00-6:00
6. 5:40 — Return to the Library
This is a family-friendly, “no-rider-left-behind” ride and all ages are invited, but all young children must be accompanied by an adult. Bike helmets are required. 9 miles roundtrip. Be sure to check bikenewton.org for last-minute changes.